In our restaurants, pubs, hotels and across the supply chain — the industry is answering the call. United, with our size, influence and ingenuity, together we’re cutting carbon from the front of the house to the farm — the table to the truck — as few others can.
Founder and CEO
Mike Barry Eco Ltd
Small world consulting
British Beer and Pub Association
Legal & Sustainability Director
The Dune Group
Nando’s UK & Ireland
The Restaurant Group
Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
Revolution Bars Group
We have launched a number of action groups to support our members to reach net zero at pace. Initial action groups include:
- Low Carbon Technology and Equipment: explores opportunities to map existing evidence of energy efficient equipment, including a review of publicly available information and results of member trials.
- Tenants and Franchisees: explores opportunities to engage franchisees and tenants, including reviewing communication strategies, tenancy agreements and third part involvement to facilitate uptake of climate action.
- Dairy: explores potential levers for action to reduce the impact of dairy production, including aligning interactions with suppliers
- Regenerative Agriculture: Exploring what is meant by regenerative agriculture, what are the benefits to hospitality and how to adopt it within supply chains.
- Engaging Your Suppliers: Exploring how to reduce Scope 3 emissions and how to approach suppliers with ways to reduce their emissions
Save While You Sleep
The hospitality revolution that’s reducing energy waste and protecting profits!
We make the solution simple and there’s no hanging around, so you can start saving really quickly.